CTG’s people mainly have a university degree or PhD qualification and are experts in their technical field. To deliver on its growth ambitions, the business has a strong need to attract and retain the right talent in these specific technical fields. Reporting directly to the executive management team, the Group HR & Recruitment Manager will intensify both our own recruitment efforts as well as support our companies with their efforts. In this exciting, newly created position, there is ample opportunity to shape the role as the company grows and take on additional responsibilities, moving towards a more corporate HR role.
What will you do?
- Identify future hiring needs and develop job descriptions and specifications across our different markets
- Collaborate with managers to compile a consistent list of requirements
- Attract candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- Support the group in legislative and administrative employment matters
- Identify critical positions and develop retention strategies and succession planning
- Set-up staff career and personal development planning
What are we looking for?
- Academic credentials
- Five years’ experience in a recruitment position (technology sector is a plus)
- Ability to design, implement and execute recruitment and retention strategies
- Willingness to travel
- Proficient computer skills including MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluency (both written and spoken) in English (Dutch, Spanish and/or French is a plus)
- Opportunity for flexible working, to be agreed
Who are you?
- You have a proactive, steadfast and creative approach to get the job done
- You are a networker, who likes to get results in collaboration with internal stakeholders
- You are a strong communicator who knows how to translate ideas and plans into actions
- You are able to work autonomously
Celestia Technologies Group is offering the opportunity to work in a dynamic, high-tech and professional work environment, giving you the chance to shape your own role within an international setting. Within this growing company you will set the standards for HR & Recruitment on which you and the company will build further.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity at Celestia Technologies Group or to apply, please email your CV to Chris Fonville.