A cookie is a small piece of data that a website asks your browser to store on your computer or mobile device. The cookie allows the website to “remember” your actions or preferences over time.
Most browsers support cookies, but users can set their browsers to decline them and can delete them whenever they like.
Types of cookies:
- Session cookie: which is erased when the user closes the browser.
- Persistent cookie: which remains on the user’s computer/device for a pre-defined period of time.
- First-party cookies which are set by the web server of the visited page and share the same domain.
- Required Cookies:these are the cookies that are strictly necessary, such as for example, to be able to browse correctly or those that allow the payment of goods by the user to be made or services requested by the user or cookies that ensure that the content of the website loads successfully.
– Only allowing communication between the user’s equipment and the network.
– Strictly providing a service that has been expressly requested by the user.
In these two cases, we inform you that the information and the user’s consent for the installation of the abovementioned cookies is not required. Specifically, according to the Working Group of Experts from the EU, in Article 29 of its Judgement 4/20123, it has interpreted that the cookies with the purposes mentioned below would be amongst the exceptions:
- “User entry” cookies.
- Authentication or user identification cookies (only session cookies).
- User security cookies.
- Multimedia player session cookies.
- Session cookies to balance the load.
- User interface personalisation cookies.
- Add on cookies (plug-in) for exchanging social contents.
For all the other Required cookies not included in the abovementioned list, prior information and user consent will be required.
- Functional Cookies (analytical): these are cookies that allow us to analyse the use of the Website, in such a way that we can measure and improve its functioning.
- Advertising and Third Party Cookies: these are the cookies used by the social networks or by external content complements such as Google Maps , and also cookies by advertising companies to publish advertisements that are relevant to your interests.
CELESTIA SLU saves all the information collected through the Cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through the Cookies will not be revealed outside CELESTIA SLU, or used for unrequested communications.
Suitable privacy – Cookie management
If the user so wishes, the cookies register may be subject to his or her acceptance during the installation or up-dating of the browser being used. The user may at all times revoke his or her acceptance using the contents configuration and privacy options available on each browser. However, if the user does not allow the installation of cookies on his or her browser it is possible that he or she will not be able to access some of the sections on our website.
For further information about the correct configuration of the cookies and the activation, restriction and/or opt-out options of the cookies, the help section of your browser will include points to discover more:
Many browsers allow a private mode to be enabled by which the cookies area always deleted after the visit. Depending on each browser this private mode can have different names. Below there is a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”.
- Internet Explorer 8 and above; InPrivate
- Safari 2 and above; Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and above; Private Browsing
- FireFox 3.5 and above; Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and above; Incognito
List and description of cookies
The tables we publish below include a diagram of the abovementioned cookies and used on the website of CELESTIA SLU:
|Name of Cookie||Cookie domain||Expiry (session, permanent)||Use of cookie (Required-Functional-Third Parties/Advertising)|
|_utma||celestia-tech.com||2 years||Funcional (Google Analytics)|
|_utmb||celestia-tech.com||Session||Funcional (Google Analytics)|
|_utmc||celestia-tech.com||Session||Funcional (Google Analytics)|
|_utmz||celestia-tech.com||6 months||Funcional (Google Analytics)|
|__utmt||celestia-tech.com||Session||Funcional (Google Analytics)|